When you want to migrate your current server to new server, or maybe you want to upgrade your whole OS to the latest version of Ubuntu (currently 22.04) – then this is the package you’re looking for.
This package is valid for people using Ubuntu 16.04. If your old server is on Ubuntu 18.04, please check this out.
This package includes everything you need to migrate to a new server:
- Installation and configuration of the new server on your Hypervisor (including installation of Nextcloud)
- Upgrading PHP to the latest version (new server + old server to be able to update to latest Nextcloud version)
- Upgrading Nextcloud on the old machine to the latest version (3 versions included in this package, if you need more then check this out)
- Migrating your database including import and export to the new server
- Migration of the data on your old server to the new server
- Get the latest functions and scripts on the new server
- Generate new TLS certificates with A+ security
- Latest dependencies of everything
Please add the following information in the “Additional Info” field during checkout:
- Current server OS
- Current database and version
- Current Nextcloud version
When purchased we will send you an invite for a session when it will be performed. We will use either Teamviewer or SSH to connect to you server.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Please note; we do not migrate servers which has the default encryption module enabled. In those cases we do an inline upgrade.