Since Nextcloud 16 you need at least PHP 7.1 to be able to update. The default version in Ubuntu 16.04 is 7.0, which makes it impossible to upgrade to the latest Nextcloud version without upgrading PHP first.
This package will give you:
- PHP-FPM 7.1 or greater (we usually install PHP 7.3)
- Redis Pecl module latest version (5.0.2 when writing this)
- Latest Apache, why not 🙂
- Short commands for upgrade and the Nextcloud occ commands (Aliases)
- APC Cache – a little bonus which is available in newer versions of the VM.
- + all the needed dependencies to run the latest Nextcloud version
We will use either Teamviewer or SSH to connect to you server.
Please contact us if you have any questions.