With this package we’ll do an in-place-upgrade for your OS. The package is valid for one (1) version, and if you need to upgrade several versions, please get the amount you need. So for example if you need to go from Ubuntu 18.04 to Ubuntu 22.04 you’ll need two (2) of these.
This package includes everything you need to do an upgrade between OSes:
- Upgrading PHP to the version that comes with your OS
- Upgrading Nextcloud to the latest version (3 versions included in this package, if you need more then check this out)
- Upgrading your database to the current version of the OS you’ll upgrade to
- Fixing the data directory so that the paths are correct, and everything else is according to the current version of the scripts
- Get the latest functions and scripts on the new server via the menu script
- Generate new TLS certificates with A+ security (requires port 80 and 443 to be open)
- Latest dependencies of everything
Please add the following information in the “Additional Info” field during checkout:
- Current server OS
- Current database and version (we do not support MySQL migration in this package, please have a look at this if you need that)
- Current Nextcloud version
When purchased we will send you an invite for a session when it will be performed. We will use either Teamviewer or SSH to connect to you server.
Please contact us if you have any questions.